Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today marks my 2nd anniversary with my sweet hubby!!! 2 years ago today I decided to marry my best friend. I am blessed to have him in my life ...forever thankful and grateful to God for placing him in my life. He has not only been a great hubby but an amazing father to our baby girl. He has taken care of me since day 1 and post pregnancy he has been nonstop taking care of his girls. Layla adores him I can already tell she is such a daddy's girl. Thank you for your patience, respect, your kind heart but most of all thank you for the love you have given me. I look forward to growing old with you thank you for these past 2 years...thank you for my beautiful daughter. Thank you for choosing me! I love you!


And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home